Hardware orders.

Expertise and know-how available for all builders from Class Members

Moderators: admin, Kevin

Hardware orders.

Postby Justwannagofast » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 am

Anyone, looking for complete or partial hardware packages for their i550. Can contact me. I will give you the best possible price. Very very deep discounts on anything ordered. I have full hardware lists available.
I deal directly with Harken, Ronstan and Selden. I'm offering Ronstan on the production boats.
I can most likely get you anything you need marine related and at very good pricing. It's even better with the USA to Canadian dollar exchange.
I also deal directly with Neil Pryde Racing Sails and have great pricing with them, including direct shipping to you.
Just wanting to give the home builders a heads up on this.
Also, Dwyer and Forte spars. These could be ordered through me for savings and we can sort out the pickup or delivery together.
I'm doing this as a service to the i550 community. I believe most items at the retail level are way over priced and i want to offer my discounts to you. Any savings are good savings.
If there is somthing you need, just let me know. I will do my best to get you the absolute best price.

I hope everyone's builds are moving along well.

Cheers.
Geoff.
Justwannagofast

Re: Hardware orders.

Postby i550sailor@aol.com » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:33 am

Geoff good to see you making progress.

I would like to get a quote on sails, hopefully Santa is going to buy me a set????. I, and I am sure others are interested in pricing of the sails, material, cut of sails, will Neil Pryde Sails be going on your boat when completed, to help optimize the sail plan? (I do believe this should be done), I will also try to get a list of the hardware I need and email it to you for a quote.

Cheers
i550sailor@aol.com

Postby Justwannagofast » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Mark,
Just got notified regarding this post.
I will have all the sail info posted tomorrow, after I make a quick phone call regarding my current pricing.
If you can, please shoot me a pm with your info and I will get a price to you directly as well, I will need your shipping info too, to give you the best possible price.

Cheers.

Geoff.
VELOCITY BoatWorks.
www.facebook.com/velocityboats
Justwannagofast

Postby Justwannagofast » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:42 pm

And to answer your question regarding sails, I am working directly with Neil Pryde Sails. That is what will be going on all the production boats. Working closely with Bob Pattison, who heads up design and special projects for them.
I've attached a couple of drawings, regarding the design.
I will update this with some basic pricing over the next couple of days.

Cheers.

Geoff.
VELOCITY BoatWorks.
http://www.facebook.com/velocityboats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Justwannagofast

Postby Justwannagofast » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Mark,

I have sent you a PM last week regarding your question on pricing. Just making sure you received it.
If anyone else is looking at sails, just PM me and I will get back to you.
Thanks.
Geoff.
Justwannagofast

Return to Building an i550