Watershed News

Talk about it.

Moderators: admin, Kevin

Watershed News

Postby M&S » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm

We are currently updating our Google Map, (see map page on our site) so if you've begun your build, we'll turn your blue dot red, or if you have launched (CONGRATS!), we'll turn your red dot GREEN! Also, please let us know if your hull license, build or boat has changed locations. Send pix please.
WARNING! BLATANT & Shameless Advertising. (Kevin said it was ok a long time back, so I hope that's still true. Thanks!)
GET YOUR SPRING BUILD ON!!! "Instant Gratification Special!
Got plans? Get your Spring Build On!!! Instant Gratification Special!!! Could be pulled at anytime when we get enough orders:
If your inbox can receive 12+MB, we will send you the same pdf plans for $100USD (normally $150 + shipping) via email & you won't have to wait forever for snail mail or have your order stuck in customs forever.
Offer available until who knows when, maybe sooner, maybe later? … so don't procrastinate. We can send you a paypal invoice, that's the easiest. Or you can use Western Union. Email or call for further information.
http://www.i550sportboat.com/
i550Watershed@yahoo.com
970-507-0428
P.S. We've gotten several emails asking if this special can be combined with Tyveks. So, if you decide to do the Tyveks within one month of purchasing the Instant Gratification Special, we will knock the $100 off the usual Tyvek Price, plus shipping. (See Purchase Page).
M&S
M&S

Re: Watershed News

Postby admin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Can't speak for Kevin, but I have no issues whatsoever with your posting such blatant and shameless adverts on this-here Forum. As long as the adverts are about the i550, not the much maligned i650!

add-minn
admin
Site Admin

Postby micah202 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 pm

..and I'm still grateful there's no more mention of that children's sugar-drink
i550 #240 ''carbon offset'',vancouver,BC,Canadah
......please be surre to user a resperarator ,espectially doing largger areasa of epoxy.
.....utherrwise,yerulll endap takling uhnd rithing rike ah do--NAHT GUD,ehnytime
micah202

Postby M&S » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 am

We've switched to Rum. Sworn off sugar.
M&S

Postby micah202 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 am

M&S wrote:We've switched to Rum. Sworn off sugar.

who'da thunk?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
i550 #240 ''carbon offset'',vancouver,BC,Canadah
......please be surre to user a resperarator ,espectially doing largger areasa of epoxy.
.....utherrwise,yerulll endap takling uhnd rithing rike ah do--NAHT GUD,ehnytime
micah202

Postby M&S » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Would rather drink it neat, but that Captain Morgan would take the chrome off a trailer ball! And this high up, on the Continental Dee-vide, if we don't water it down, we fall asleep. Not good for business And speaking of Business .... (WHOOPS! Got that extra dot by habit):

$100 "Instant Gratification Special!" GET YOUR SPRING BUILD ON!!!
(Modified)
Got plans? Get your Spring Build On!!! Instant Gratification Special!!! Could be pulled at anytime when we get enough orders:
If your inbox can receive 12+MB, we will send you the same pdf plans for $100USD (normally $150 + shipping) via email & you won’t have to wait forever for snail mail or have your order get stuck in customs forever.
 Offer available until who knows when, maybe sooner, maybe later? … so don’t procrastinate.
We can send you a paypal invoice, that’s the easiest. Or you can use Western Union.
We've gotten several emails asking if this special can be combined with TYVEKS.
YES YOU CAN!
Recently, we got a great price on a couple of TYVEK rolls, so this is our best TYVEK price ever. And, if you already have a hull license/plans or buy the instant Gratification Special as above, you can get this deal until the TYVEK runs out.
So, if you decide to do the TYVEKS within one month of purchasing the Instant Gratification Special, we will knock $150 off the usual TYVEK Price, plus shipping.
(See Purchase Page).

Multiple KIT Special (within the lower US 48)
Also another "Don't Procrastinate because we could pull this special at any time" Multiple Kit Special:
(Lowest Price Ever)
1 kit, $1,800 + shipping
2 kits, $1,700 each + shipping
3 or more kits, $1,600 each + shipping
These prices are good for one destination, the same kit version. Shipping quote good for 30 days. This is our usual high-quality Meranti Marine Ply kit. See purchase page for description.
A group or club can ship to a central location and distribute from there.
QUOTES on Boats! (Hulls & Finished i550's)
Email or call for further information.

i550Watershed@yahoo.com

http://www.i550sportboat.com/
970-507-0428
CHEERS AS USUAL!
Tim & Susan
WATERSHED SAILBOATS
M&S

Return to General i550 Chatter