Again with the Ass!!!

Talk about it.

Moderators: admin, Kevin

Again with the Ass!!!

Postby slowpoke » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:20 am

So today I decided that it would be easier to work on the cockpit area if I turned the boat around in the garage. Just to give you some backround, my garage is a two-car garage in the broadest sense of the word, only if you're parking 2 vw's in it. The boat is bow out, and when I close the garage door I have about 6 inches to spare, with the stern of the boat hard up against the house. However there's a little cutout that I would be able to push the bow into, that would actually give me about a foot more space between the door and the stern.
My build jig is already sitting on my trailer, so all I had to do was jack it up, put the tires on it, wheel it out into the street, turn it around 180 degrees, and pull it back up into the driveway and garage, drop the tires, and go to work!
All went according to plan, with the neighbors volunteering to help, and after stopping traffic for only 5 minutes while I manuvered the trailer around, the boat was back in the garage, ass out.
It looked great there, easy access to the stern, cockpit waitng to be assembled. It was only as I stood there admiring my handiwork that I realized that with the boat in this position I would no longer be able to park my chevy s-10 pickup in the garage. The ass of the boat was so wide, I couldn't get the truck by it!! :oops:
Now my boat is sitting in the garage, bow out, with my truck parked next to it, and a lesson learned: i550's got fat asses!!! :lol:
Rocky Shelton
Slowpoke, #288
Tijuana, Mexico
slowpoke

Re: Again with the Ass!!!

Postby admin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Yeah they do. it's why we like them.

IlikeAwomanWaBig.jpg
IlikeAwomanWaBig.jpg (87.04 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Again with the Ass!!!

Postby micah202 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:58 pm

yeh,,prolly a good idea to keep that pickup in the garage! :? ;)
i550 #240 ''carbon offset'',vancouver,BC,Canadah
......please be surre to user a resperarator ,espectially doing largger areasa of epoxy.
.....utherrwise,yerulll endap takling uhnd rithing rike ah do--NAHT GUD,ehnytime
micah202

Return to General i550 Chatter