Nothing

Talk about it.

Moderators: admin, Kevin

Nothing

Postby Tim Ford » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 am

nothing to say except I wanted to be the one to put up the FOUR THOUSANDTH post to this forum.

Thanks for all the participation, folks. And for the collegial conversation about the boats. We are all in this together and I think that is pretty evident in the way we conduct ourselves on this board, helping one another out and providing building tips, etc.

One day I hope to actually SAIL ONE OF THESE THINGS!

a self-congratulatory and heartfelt cheers! --TF
Tim Ford

Re: Nothing

Postby i550sailor@aol.com » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 am

Not to be outdone, here is post 4001, just kidding. This truly is a great site, and I would not be close to where I am at on the boat, if it were not for all of the great advice and help that I have had from this site. Keep chipping away at it Tim, your boat looks great.
i550sailor@aol.com

Postby jray » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:38 am

Since it is quiet here lately. I will post up #4002. Spring is about here, I lifted the boat last fall and dropped the strut/bulb out. (new paint scheme time) Also time for a sleeve inspection and bottom paint touch up. I leave the boat in all season so a annual inspection is nessary. New sails ordered, if the ice will recede some, I'm ready to go sailing. :)
Jon
#061 Critical Twist
jray

Postby jray » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:48 am

I may have crew this year. Gaining interest slowly, soon we will have two boats sailing locally.

Steady crew would make a huge difference in the Twists performance. ;)
Jon
#061 Critical Twist
jray

Postby slowpoke » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Try to get them to commit to at least one full season Jay. My experience has shown me that having the same crew makes a HUGE difference in boat performance. And good luck!
Rocky Shelton
Slowpoke, #288
Tijuana, Mexico
slowpoke

Return to General i550 Chatter