NUKED - a thread has died, long live the thread.

Talk about it.

Moderators: admin, Kevin

NUKED - a thread has died, long live the thread.

Postby admin » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:46 pm

The "New Site" thread got nuked. It turned into something that we, as a class, have decided is NOT what the i550 Movement is all about!

If you are unfamiliar with the RULES of this forum, please go back to the main board and read the RULES thread.

Thank you for your interest in the i550 sportboat.

A luta continua. :roll:
admin
Site Admin

Re: NUKED - a thread has died, long live the thread.

Postby bendoo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 am

much like a good car wreck...I sure would love to rubber neck that thread now.....

but what is more...thanks for your custodianship of this site.....the world is a better place w/out more carnage and mayhem.....

bd
bendoo

Re: NUKED - a thread has died, long live the thread.

Postby admin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks, BD!

Sorry, I might've waited a bit longer but I do not think the content was all that scintillating.;-)

I'm not trying to be the Mary Avara* of i550 class discussion, but if it doesn't further the mission of getting a stronger class and more boats on the water, I do not think it has much of a place here.

*Mary Avara was a member of Baltimore's Censorship Board, which used to pre-screen films and decide whether or not they were fit for audiences in B'more. She earned the enmity of many a cineaste, for denying us films like "Breathless" back in the day.
admin
Site Admin

Return to General i550 Chatter