WATERSHED NEWS

Talk about it.

Moderators: admin, Kevin

WATERSHED NEWS

Postby M&S » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Newsletter
We have decided to bring back the i550 NEWSLETTER, "The Following Wave," now that we are working full-time on all things i550. Many people still request the latest copy, although we put out only one a long time back. This time, it will be a quarterly to be much more manageable. So, if you do &/or still want to be on the NEWSLETTER pdf email list, please respond to the email below. It's FREE & that way you won't get spammed if you don't want it.
First one will be emailed July 15th. Also accepting updates & pix for the map. Blue = Hull License, Red = Build in Progress, Green means your boat has launched. Looking forward to changing many dots green by the first newsletter as lots of you are close & will soon enter the hallowed halls of the Green Dot Club.
AND Don't Forget the:
APRIL NO FOOLIN' Meranti Plywood Kit SPECIAL!
Kit special on all versions for the month of April: $2100USD + shipping within North America.
Shipping quote good for one week (Fuel prices changing daily) until purchase & will remain at that level until shipped. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
May extend this incredible deal, may not.
(SB18, the slower, most comparable, plywood kit currently $4,100 plus shipping.)
WATERSHED SAILBOATS
Tim Reiter & Susan James
970-507-0428
Email: set@skywerx.com
[url]www.i550sportboat.com/[/url]
M&S

Re: WATERSHED NEWS

Postby slowpoke » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 am

Hi M&S,

thanks for starting up the newsletter again! Hope all is well with you,
Rocky
p.s. Yes, I would love to get the newsletter!
Rocky Shelton
Slowpoke, #288
Tijuana, Mexico
slowpoke

Postby M&S » Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Rocky. Got you down. Thanks! jray, that's some paint job!
M&S
Now we pause for this commercial announcement:
MAY Marine Kit SPECIAL!
Hull Kit special on all 3 versions (Long cockpit, short cockpit or the Round (Flush)Type) for the month of May: $2100USD + shipping within North America.
Call or email us for a shipping quote. We can send you a Paypal invoice for the special or you can send a personal check or money order. Also contact us for our Special Secret Discount for 3 or more kits shipped together to the same destination.
Please let us know if you want to sign up for our quarterly NEWSLETTER, which will be sent via pdf. The first one will be published on July 15th.
CHEERS!

S&T
WATERSHED SAILBOATS

970-507-0428

M&S

Postby M&S » Tue May 24, 2011 8:05 pm

MAY Marine Kit SPECIAL!
This special will not go into June. We can afford to give you a great deal as we can pick up our marine ply here & we'll be heading home to Colorado in Mid June.

Hull Kit special on all 3 versions (Long cockpit, short cockpit or the Round Portland Type) for the month of May: $2100USD + shipping within North America.
Call or email us for a shipping quote. We can send you a Paypal invoice for the special or you can send a personal check or money order. Also contact us for our Special Secret Discount for 3 or more kits shipped together to the same destination, like the five kits we sent all at once to Portland & look how beautifully those boats are turning out.

We've made a One sheet Promo pdf that we would appreciate you spreading around to reach potential new drinkers of the Kool-Aide, so if you want to help pimp your ride, please email us as below.
CHEERS!
S&T
WATERSHED SAILBOATS
970-507-0428
M&S

Postby M&S » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Watershed Announcements
Matt Broughton has graciously agreed to host Watershed Sailboats Quarterly Newsletter. This means we can include much more content, and the curious and those already drinking the Koolaide, can have the newsletters archived in a convenient site. Matt will clearly mark a separate archive section, so it will be abundantly clear that this our commercial Newsletter “i550 Following Wave” and not part of the i550.org independent forum. For anyone who has signed up for the newsletter thus far, we will send out a reminder email.Because of the new plan sets and the opportunity to be posted at .org, the newsletter schedule has been modified to start 8/1/2011.
Visit http://www.i550sportboat.com/ to see the new six different i550 Plan Versions we now offer. Prices have gone up, as we are going to sell the whole 100+ page plan set together as one unit, so each builder can take their time in deciding which version they plan to build for each hull license purchased.
We also would like to hear from builder’s progress reports for the Newsletter and if your blue dot needs to be turned red or your red dot needs to go green for the map. Please send pix, or let us know if it’s ok to use content from your blog.
Also, we want to include “Class News,” so if each class would write up about 6 paragraphs on what your class is up to, like The Upcoming Epoxy Cup, The New i550 Wiki & we are always interested in what great new video or sailing extraordinaire & R&D the Aussies are cooking up. (Just suggestions).
Cheers As Always,
Susan & Tim
Watershed Sailboats
M&S

Postby admin » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Hey, even administrators get a vacation from time to time.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tim Ford » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm

As the situation exists, yeah, actually I am. My laptop has been screwed up and soon it will be up and running (hopefully hours from now)
Tim Ford

Postby M&S » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:44 pm

The big tent flap is always open, we're looking forward to hearing from Y'all.
T&S
M&S

Postby M&S » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Please check out our radical specials for the rest of September (including inexpensive digital plan set upgrades and other great specials for the rest of the month at http://www.i550sportboat.com/).
Happy Sailing!
Tim and Susan
Watershed Sailboats
I550Watershed@yahoo.com
970-507-0428
M&S

Postby M&S » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:13 pm

We lost our main computer last night. Set address no longer available. Many still use that address so please use Yahoo address: i550Watershed@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
S&T
M&S

Postby naglfar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Please check out Tim's i550 Construction Guide, which continues in serial form at: http://www.i550.org/
Please ask questions or contribute your knowledge.
Tim & Susan
Watershed Sailboats
www.i550sportboat.com
i550Watershed@yahoo.com
Tim: 970-507-0428
naglfar

Postby Kevin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:49 am

FYI, I'll be posting the in progress pdf version of the construction guide for those who would like to find it here on the i550 class site. Shooting to get that done tomorrow when I also change the pic of the week.

Kevin.
Kevin McDaniel
i550 #074 - PipeDream
Kevin

Return to General i550 Chatter